I take great care to package my prints appropriately in order to ensure they arrive in your hands in the same condition they left mine. My giclee prints are all packaged in a rigid flat mailer with a piece of cardboard or foam core included inside the envelope for further protection. I also will have signage on the outside of the envelope communicating, “DO NOT BEND” to the mailing service.
For original paintings listed on my site, you will be charged $5-$30 upon purchase of your painting. This charge is to cover the cost of shipping materials. The remainder of the shipping cost is included in the listing price. You will not be presented with an additional invoice after your purchase. For all of my original paintings, I purchase shipping insurance to cover any unforeseen damages during the shipping process. So far this has not been an issue!
I take great care to protect my artwork during shipping to ensure it reaches you in its original state. I first wrap my paintings in kraft paper and secure with beautiful, cotton ribbon. I then secure cardboard or foam core to either side to provide further protection. I slide it into a corrugated cardboard box and fill all the empty space with bubble wrap to ensure the painting won’t slide around in the box during shipment.
- I consistently notify email subscribers regarding painting releases and will update my Instagram multiple times a week to market the details of an upcoming release as well.
- All paintings and prints are final sale unless there is proof of damage during shipping.
- Commission deposits are non-refundable, however may be used towards a future commission if you change your mind before I’ve started working on it.
- All orders will be shipped in 5-10 business days via USPS priority mail or FedEx ground shipping, depending on the size of the products. You will receive a tracking number via email once it has shipped.
- I do not ship internationally at this time.
Rights to Images
Katherine Corden reserves the right to use and sell reproductions of sold work to promote her work. The artist herself retains all reproduction rights. Any artwork may not be reproduced by any process without proof of permission of Katherine Corden herself.